La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL's mission is to pioneer innovative, high-quality and best value specialty technology and engineering services to customers in the federal government and commercial marketplace.
We are an SBA Certified 8(a) Woman-Owned Small Business, awarded San Diego’s WOSB of the Year 2019 by the US SBA, and the SBA District Director’s Technology Sector Award in 2018. LJL has a reputation for performance to the highest standard, specializing in high-end cybersecurity engineering solutions, to include Machine Learning Technology, Artificial Intelligence R&D, Secure Enterprise Architecture Design, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) , DoD Cloud Architecture development and deployment (AWS, Azure), Structured Data Models and Inference Engine Technology, System Security Engineering and System Accreditations (RMF & DIACAP), Advanced Technology Concept Development and Feasibility Assessments, Information Systems Security Manager/Officer (ISSM/ISSO) Services, and NIST 800-171 Compliance.
LJL has a contingent job opening for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team in San Diego. This position will support efforts including submarine communications engineering integration and security engineering. Initiatives will focus on the cybersecurity aspects of system design to robustly deal with cyber-related disruptions, minimizing misuse and malicious behavior, while supporting the warfighting operational tempo.
- Plan, implement, upgrade and monitor security measures for protection of C4ISR networks and information
- Develops and recommends policy on actions required to prevent and to correct information assurance deficiencies and violations
- Evaluates the effectiveness of systems, devices, procedures, and methods used to safeguard information in computer accessible media and ensures correction of all state deficiencies on systems containing technologies such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Common Access Card (CAC), and FORTEZZA.
- Reviews and implements virus protection plan.
- Provide IAT functions in accordance with DoD 8570.01M
- At least 10 years experience in IA technology or a related area.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university (An additional 4 years of specialized expertise may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree). Degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Management, IT Systems Technologies, or Business Administration.
- IASAE certification within 6 months of reporting on contract
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph