Duties for this position include:
- Produce high-quality client deliverables for a senior-level audience on a range of information technology and cybersecurity issues; typical deliverables include briefings, analytic reports, white papers, and work plans.
- Establish and maintain client relationships and regularly brief clients on project execution and deliverables.
- Conduct research on cybersecurity law and policy, emerging technology trends, and cybersecurity risk management.
- Support client program management and strategic planning.
- Collaborate with the ZRA team on strategy for driving new federal and private sector cybersecurity initiatives.
- Provide quality control for client deliverables.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree, MBA, or JD preferred.
- Academic or professional background in public policy, law, business, journalism, or another writing-intensive field.
- 5 years professional experience, preferably in a role involving writing, research, and client service; previous consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to conduct research on complex subject matter and translate research for client deliverables, at an executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary team and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Interest in cybersecurity and information technology policy issues.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Cybersecurity Management Consultant – 2019” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, please. Preference will be given to applicants who can start immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance eligibility is required.
- Deadline: Open until filled.