ENSCO Inc. is seeking a Cybersecurity Practitioner to compile and develop Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages IAW USAF implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). In addition, the candidate will recommend and support systems engineering and integration of cyber relevant capabilities into AF mission systems and will work closely with Government Project Officers and Information Systems Security Managers to validate cybersecurity controls and solutions. This work includes the administration and compilation of vulnerability assessments, RMF security controls assessment, compliance reporting, and authoring documentation. The candidate will understand the cybersecurity needs that support mission objectives and will assist the ISSE with development of system security frameworks and security CONOPS based on the allocated cybersecurity requirements. The candidate will work in close coordination with the government stakeholders, system developers, and Security Control Assessors to assure that the correct security posture is captured in the artifacts to support an accurate assessment and subsequent certification decision by the Certification Authority.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- BA/BS degree in Systems Engineering or closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience in cybersecurity
- Expertise in Assessment and Authorization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of the system certification process
- Experience with information assurance risk assessments
- Industry Cyber Security Certifications including CEH, SANS, SEC+ CE (per AFMAN 33-285 22.214.171.124 an IAT Level II)
- AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT
- One of the following Cybersecurity workforce certifications: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, or CASP CE (per AFMAN 33-285 126.96.36.199 IAT Level III)
- Experience working on a Cybersecurity project engineering team.
- Risk Management framework NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, or NERC-CIP
- Understanding of information security principles, DoD STIGs, and A&A processes for systems
Internal Position Title
Systems Engineer III
General Education/Years of Experience
BS or equiv; min 3 yrs relevant exp
Background Check Type
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
Contract Award Contingency
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach, Fla. ASE’s primary focus is aerospace engineering and meteorological systems.
ENSCO’s aerospace engineering efforts support launch range activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees reliably develop and evaluate highly technical systems for critical launch operations, including range instrumentation, safety and communications.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of disparate weather systems and technologies to enhance safety, reduce cost, and lessen weather impacts on space launches, aviation and business operations. ASE’s world-class meteorological capabilities, systems knowledge, and experience provide customers with systems that meet their exact requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Key customers include NASA, the Department of Defense, and commercial airlines.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Cybersecurity Practitioner | ENSCO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program