TRAX Test Services
Job Title: Cybersecurity Systems Administrator IA
Job Code: 2018:0402-127 External Posting
Location: Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
FT/PT Status: Full Time
Business Sector: 095 – Network & Automation
This position is responsible for monitoring over 2,000 workstations and servers using approved Army IA tools,
testing and deploying security updates, developing cybersecurity reports, and developing application installation npackages. Primary responsibilities include conducting vulnerability assessments and implementing corrections. The System Administrator will also be responsible for maintaining approved workstation image(s), analyzing system logs to identify potential issues, and troubleshooting Windows operating system and application issues. The Systems Administrator will work with automated tools to perform audits as well as conduct manual audits to verify the accuracy of the automated tools. Must be able to read, understand and perform the actions required of a DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG). Develop, test, and deploy the required remediation utilizing Microsoft standard tools (WSUS, SCCM) as well as assist with basic scripts or other automation techniques. Must be able to create and maintain documentation as required. Deploys upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats.
Pay Rate: DOE
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be IAT II certified (CompTIA Security+ and successfully complete Windows based training provided by
Skillport) within six (six) months of hire.
• One (1) year of relevant experience in Information Assurance or CyberSecurity, or an Associate’s Degree or
higher in related field.
Job Skills Requirements:
• Technically proficient in providing high level technical support for Windows operating systems.
• Experience with management and enforcement of Microsoft operating system Group Policy Objects (GPO).
• Generating and executing scripts.
• Proficient troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to
support test missions.
• Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
• Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
• Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
• Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
• Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
• Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
• Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
• Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
• Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
• Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
• Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
• Wear Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed and assigned.
• Must be able to work in an office setting and occasionally perform work outdoors in extreme weather
conditions including supper temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Must be able to work long hours
• Must be able to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear, and see.
• Must be capable of frequent bending, squatting crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, and stooping,
sometimes for long periods.
• Must be able capable of sitting at a location for long periods.
• The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times.
Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors.
• Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs. unassisted.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Microsoft SCCM administrator experience.
• CompTIA Security+ certification.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance
for the duration of employment.
• Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job
description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Other Job Information:
• TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
• TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
• TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory preemployment
drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the
duration of employment.
Opened on Web: September 25, 2018
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please visit the TRAX Test Services website www.traxintl.com and submit your online application.