Peraton is seeking a cyberspace operations specialist to support Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) and the National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force (NCIJTF). Operation liaison will provide expertise and coordination support to 14 AF AFSPC cyberspace operations activities as a remote liaison for 24 AF (AFCYBER). Specialist will aid in coordination of cyberspace operations orders and activities between 14 AF AFFOR Communications Control Center (14 AF ACCC) and AFCYBER. Candidate must demonstrate applicable experience in cybersecurity, including risk management framework and DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
What you’ll do…
- Demonstrate superior customer focus and a friendly, extroverted disposition. Review orders and coordinate subordinate orders; customize tasks to technical details of space systems.
- Coordinate with USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, AFSPC, and 624 OC (AFCYBER) to clarify, deconflict, and track tasks required in conducting cyberspace operations on AFSPC portions of the Air Force Network (AFNET) and space mission systems.
- Support routine/emergency requests from cyberspace protection team.
- Provide strategic concepts, methods, and direction in support of CSSP activities for AFSPC segments of AFNET and space mission systems.
- Track completion of ordered tasks to subordinate units; respond to questions from subordinate units to assist with task completion; report information to the 14 AF ACCC.
- Recommend and improve/repair existing processes and implementation procedures.
- Negotiate complex issues and write comprehensive studies.
- Possess strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members.
- Achieve and maintain excellent customer support, effective communication, and positive working relationships.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of AFSPC and 14 AF.
- Complete records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Participate in customer exercises (after duty hours as required).
- Adhere to customer policies, master plans and schedules; develop solutions to program problems.
You’d be a great fit if…
- AS/AA (or equivalent applicable experience); four (4) years of related experience.
CSSP Incident Responder; CSSP Analyst; DOD 8570.01-M for IAM Level I.
- You have a current TS/SCI security clearance and maintain the clearance.
It’d be even better if you…
- Display proficiency in Microsoft Office, IBM Analyst Notebook, and message distribution/retrieval programs.
- Possess strong analytical and product management skills.
- Superior customer focus and a friendly, extroverted disposition.
- Experience and an understanding of all-source analyst techniques, practices, and tools and the ability to incorporate them into daily routines.
- Travel as required – approximately 25% (air/ground).
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.