Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
Join our exciting and growing company! We are seeking entry level and experienced cycle counters who will be responsible to coordinate and execute the daily cycle count program, maintain accurate inventory records, and maintain the spice breakdown and storage process.. Opportunity to grow within the company as your skill set grows.
- Maintaining accurate inventory data and tracking the accuracy of inventory
- Maintain continuous communication with the inventory supervisor, team leads, and material handlers
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and the annual end-of-year physical inventory
- Perform weekly spice breakdown duties
- Maintain all proper storage of spice products
- Assisting the team as needs arise
- High School Graduation/GED
- Basic Data entry skills including Microsoft Excel
- Desire to learn inventory management
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with a Point-Of-Sale or Warehouse Management System preferred
- Proficient in math and analytics
- Ability to research root cause of inventory discrepancies in order to maintain a 98% inventory accuracy level
- Current or previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment preferred
- Strong skills, both written and verbal, and experience communicating cross-functionally with different levels of leadership
- Ability and desire to learn and become part of an amazing team!
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift.
- Must be able to grasp objects and lift up to 50lbs.
- Warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Daily meal and snacks
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.