Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Gryphon Marine is seeking a Damage Control SME Trainer in support of Commander Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (CNSP) Readiness Assessment Training Team to provide:
- Deck plate training assists.
- Reporting, analysis, recommendations, corrective actions and post-action reporting with crews as they prepare for major evolutions, certifications and inspections.
- Identify performance/operational weaknesses throughout the assists.
- Provide training and expertise to support identified weaknesses and improve operational readiness.
- Enhance ship's organic proficiency and capabilities
• Over twenty years of experience as part of the damage control organization aboard a warship or military auxiliary.
• Direct operational and maintenance experience, within the last five years, with damage control systems and equipment currently in use by the Navy.
• Versed in current Navy damage control doctrine and procedures.
• Master level experience concerning TYCOM reporting and training team guidance in accordance with COMNAVSURFORINST.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as LCPO on USN Surface ships.
• Experience at Intermediate Maintenance Activity including experience with Quality Assurance (preferred).
• At least one tour of duty at one or more of the following assignments:
Afloat Training Group Instructor
Navy Safety Center Analyst
One must have exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. SECRET Security clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.