CTS - www.cts1.com - is a nationwide leader in the Design, Engineering & Installation of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). We work on high profile cutting edge projects nationwide. We seek experienced Project Manager/ Field Engineers for our Pacific Northwest Market. This position includes regional travel throughout WA, OR & ID.
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
- Experience installing & managing DAS installations.
- Ability to PIM & Sweep test.
- Previous Site Survey experience.
- Ability to read blue prints and Visio & iBwave drawings
- Thorough understanding of OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
Abilities or Requirements
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of installation work at customer locations / job sites to insure that the field crews and or technicians complete the assigned tasks, safely and to CTS standards of quality and professionalism. This would include managing any and all subcontractors / vendors who must also meet or exceed CTS standards for safety and quality. A Field Manager should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills as well as a professional demeanor, who strives to be the industry leader in his or her daily actions. A Field Manager II should be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects depending on size, location and schedule offset.
- Ability to manages 1-2 simultaneous medium sizes projects
- Logistics of Electronics and Materials, both ordering and inventory control
- Maintaining Project Schedules and Budgets to meet require goals
- Managing change orders should they be needed
- System commissioning & optimization
- Performing site surveys / data collection and produce bid documents for small to medium sized projects
- Closeout document data collection and package completion
- Customer Service while on the job site
- Adherence to all site & crew safety standards
- Weekly Reports/Updates and time card approvals
- Ability to lead install team stringing coax and fiber cable to include cable termination
- Proficiency with Fusion splicing and fiber optic testing
- Proficient at operation and understanding of all functions of test equipment, to include RF, cable, and fiber test gear.
- Trouble shooting all systems to identify issues and recommend solutions
- Understand all major carrier’s frequency band, protocols and terminology.
- Ability to reading the IBW Design documentation and understanding the different installation components.
- Thorough understanding of all CTS Products and Services
- Computer skills should include understanding of MS Word, Excel, Projects & Google Mail
- Proficient level of building code knowledge to be able to do a fully compliant installation.
- Willingness to travel
Retail Store Manager / Supervisor