Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
This role works within the leadership to design and develop reports and dashboards to support the operational functions of the Product Segment. As a BI Analyst – Supply Chain, you would act as the Product segment’s subject matter expert in the development of reporting, scorecards and dashboards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop business and functional requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop, test and implement scorecards, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise BI team on development of Microstrategy objects and architecture.
- Work Other responsibilities as assigned
- Proven domain experience in Supply Chain, Inventory, Procurement or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing reporting, dossiers, and dashboards in BI applications (ie; Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.)
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
This position requires a …
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Normal workdays are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays me be necessary.