Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Ansonia, CT. We are looking for a Data Analyst.
Provide data collection, analysis and modeling related to the electronic health record and other applications with the goal of making informed conclusions and support decision making throughout company. Will ensure the quality and accuracy of data. The data analyst will process, design and present data in ways to assist in interpreting data for both internal and external stakeholders. Provide a point of contact for EHR related problems and questions; provide assistance, support and guidance to equip staff to better do their jobs utilizing EHR resources. Includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all software and communication applications related to the EHR and associated data.
* Communicate with business to develop reports, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Data Analytics and Visualizations to aid in problem solving and to enhance the performance of Agency programs.
* Manage Data Integration Processes both Real-time and Batch across the Organization
* Develop data interfaces/forms to meet the requirements of CCBHC, DMHAS, JACHO, CARF and other stakeholders
* Maintains accuracy, timeliness and quality of data
* Produce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other analytics as scheduled and ad hoc for Companies Executive Team and other stakeholders
* Provide support to staff regarding EHR technical support via ZenDesk
* Create written SOPs regarding EHR functionality and processes
* Provide technical support and emergency support after hours as needed.
* Keep current on industry trends; recommends technology upgrades, changes or additions as relevant.
* May be required to use own vehicle on company business.
* Attends trainings, workshops, seminars as requested by supervisor, or needed for professional development, or as required for accreditation or licensing.
* Regular and consistent performance is an essential function of this position.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated work experience in the following areas required:
* Maintaining Data Integrations, Relational Databases, NOSQL Databases, Data Analytics, Report Development, EHR systems
* Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems, Relational Databases, Non-Structured Databases, Business Analytics & Visualization Tools, Data Transformation Tools, Form Developer Tools, Office 365
* Knowledge of Infor BIRST and Carelogic is a plus.
* May require travel to other sites
Send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1072441.
Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled