We have a wonderful opportunity for a Data Analyst with our leading healthcare client in Bloomfield.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Analyze, develop, and document data assets enterprise-wide to support data management initiatives
- Coordinate data analysis activities to support ongoing data development and maintenance
- Ensure standards are met for data quality, data stewardship, data modeling, and data governance
- Collaborate to ensure alignment of metadata, data, and information with cyber security programs
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- At least 6 years of experience in data analysis and data cleansing with Python, R, and big data driven tools (Hadoop)
- Experience with SQL, data integration and transformation (ETL), big data, structured/unstructured data, and global and domestic data
- Experience with data management tools for transactional and operational data
- Experience managing metadata and large complex data sets for integrity
- Experience with data governance and/or formal data life cycle process
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
Keywords: Data Analyst, SQL, Python, R, ETL, Big Data, Hadoop, Data Management, Metadata, Data Governance
Job ID: 329281
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice