This position is located at TD Garden, located in Boston, MA. It is home to the 2011 NHL’s Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and the NBA’s Boston Celtics. The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with a Pro Shop, four private restaurants, 89 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, and a multi-million dollar High Definition video scoreboard. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
The Boston Bruins have been entrenched in the fabric of New England for nearly a century. Established in 1924, the Black & Gold are one of the Original Six NHL franchises along with the Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. The franchise’s six Stanley Cup championships (1929, 1939, 1941, 1970, 1972, 2011) are tied for fourth all-time with the Blackhawks.
TD Garden, home to the Bruins and its loyal bastion of fans, is located in the heart of historic downtown Boston and holds a capacity crowd of 17,565.
Visit the Boston Bruins’ website at http://www.bostonbruins.com
The Business Solutions team enables our organization to leverage data in every facet of the business, from operational needs to strategic planning. We leverage our technical proficiency and understanding of the business and the industry to implement systems, tools, automation, and data flow processes that allow our stakeholders to achieve their goals.
The primary objective of the Data Analyst is to provide the means by which our stakeholders will access and act on their data.
- You will use your in-depth knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, SQL and integration development to lead our MDM and ETL processes.
- You will consult with each department to support their BI needs ranging from data visualizations in Tableau to data collection via mobile/web forms and CRM.
- You will work closely with Digital Marketing, Analytics and our Salesforce Administrator to develop the data pipelines/integrations needed for multi-channel digital campaigns, CRM and data marts designed for data analysis (data mining, predictive modeling)
- Lead projects from documentation of requirements through design, user testing and delivery
- Manage our customer data warehouse, data marts and their ETL processes; oversee the implementation of new data sources, manage structural changes, identify efficiencies
- Implement and educate stakeholders on data governance policies and best practices
- Produce ad hoc analysis/data mining tasks and reporting as needed
- Support digital marketing efforts to deliver highly targeted, personalized, multi-channel contact strategies; ensuring design and functionality of our marketing automations and data integrations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical field
- 2+ years working experience in a highly technical data focused role developing and maintaining data pipelines, data warehouses, data marts and BI implementations
- Demonstrated understanding of ETL processes and relational databases in both normalized and de-normalized models
- Ability to write complex SQL queries in support of ETL processes or BI reporting
- Experience with a BI reporting and data visualization tool; e.g. Microstrategy, SSRS, Tableau, Crystal, Business Objects
- Experience with an ESP; e.g. Oracle Eloqua, IBM Marketing Cloud
- Experience with a campaign management tool; e.g. Adobe Campaign
- High attention to detail
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong SQL Server development knowledge
- Data integration development leveraging RESTful services
- Development in Python
- Experience with a CRM application; Salesforce a plus
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.