|Reference # :||19-257941||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Burbank, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/22/2019|
Job Title: Reporting Data Analyst
Job ID: 9665325
Job Location: Burbank CA
Duration: 3+ Months
Note: Only on W2
· Days of the Week - Thurs-Monday, with their DAYS OFF being Tuesday and Wednesday
· Working Hours ? (5 days a week, 40 hours)
· Weekend mornings or evening split shifts (depending on events/priorities) - Saturday/Sunday ? minimum 1 weekend shift, per week
· Weekdays 1pm to 10pm ? minimum 3 weekdays, per week
· Position will be part of a team that is responsible for providing antipiracy services with a focus on combating online piracy of film, television, and live events related to Disney properties worldwide, working closely with industry associations, outside counsel, and Disney business and legal teams.
· Duties of this position include supporting antipiracy enforcement efforts, researching piracy technologies, websites, and apps, tracking piracy data, providing regular reports on piracy trends, evaluating prospective providers of antipiracy services and managing existing providers, under the supervision of lawyers in the Digital Media Antipiracy Group.
· Data analytics focused
· Vendors scan the data, send to Disney and this position is responsible for reporting, auditing, verifying data.
· Must have strong excel skills- v look ups, pivots, data analysis sets and will be taking the data to normalize it for reporting.
Nice to have skills:
· Tableua reproting, data base/web page design and java script coding
· Not must haves but would enhance the job if they do.
· This is also customer service based as you are working with the customer being Disney and will need to have those CS skills.
· Do not need to have come from a piracy background.
· This position sits in Corporate Legal.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision