Position Title: Data Analyst - Data Analysis Division
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Rhode Island EOHHS � Cranston, RI
Shift � Full-time � 35 hours per week
HCH Enterprises, LLC (HCH) is an IT Consulting, Engineering and Technical Services Company. Founded in 1986 HCH was incorporated in Rhode Island in 2001. Our mission is to develop and deliver high-value, creative and competitive solutions and services to our government and commercial clients. HCH specializes in: Business Analysis; Project/Program Management; Enterprise Architecture; Network Infrastructure Support; System Security; Software and Database Services; and COOP and Disaster Recovery. Our project teams have been providing direct and ongoing technical services and management support in health care and health care transformation efforts in the state of Rhode Island. We are committed to helping our client deliver quality healthcare services to the people they serve.
HCH, and our partner, Staffing Solutions Organization (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group (PCG), has been selected by the state of Rhode Island to provide staff support services under the direction of the State of Rhode Island�s Medicaid Program administered by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services. All staff hired by the HCH and SSO will integrate into the EOHHS functional staff structure aligned by program area and work for a State staff lead. The Data Analyst will provide support to the EOHHS Ecosystem team to analyze cross-agency integrated data to support the ability of state agencies to monitor performance to goal for strategic priorities, design interventions that best respond to population needs and steward state�s limited resources.
Overall Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Use SQL or other coding methodologies to acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistics techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and reports.
- Ability to convert and enrich data into information that is readily interpretable.
- Development and management of operational metric tracking tools and analysis.
- User-facing business intelligence tool development.
- User-facing value-added data model development.
- Project - focused analyses of services and individuals that cross agencies.
- Bachelor�s degree in Mathematics, Health Economics, Statistics or equivalent required and advanced education/training in data programming and/or statistics.
- 5+ years proven working experience as a Data Analyst or related role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret large data into stories with attention to details and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of statistical methodologies and technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and data reporting techniques.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Healthcare and/or Medicaid experience.