The DataAnalyst assists with planning, executing and reporting audits of complex functionalities and output of various information technology systems, applications or platforms/operating systems, financial and statistical models, or risk management activities for compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Develop and demonstrate generalized knowledge of the media industry and ZADV's business operations. Work assignments are completed with supervision from more senior team members. Work is moderate in scope and complexity. Knowledge is applied to resolve routine issues, as necessary
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply specialized technical knowledge and expertise to perform reviews relating to the full life cycle of models, information technology applications, or risk management/analysis used across the company.
- Document details of planning and walkthrough meetings. Assist in identifying controls to mitigate potential risk factors within assigned process/areas. Contribute to the development and maintenance of risk-based audit plans. Develop, document and execute audit test steps in partnership with more senior team members.
- Document and maintain sufficient supporting information (such as flowcharts of end-to-end business processes) and facilitate the presentation of findings and conclusions in accordance with work paper standards. Identify and discuss audit findings with audit team and document exceptions. Assist with drafting audit reports and OKRs.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with teams across the media organization, as appropriate. Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a business intelligence analyst focusing primarily on Data Analytics required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully develop and run analytics (scripts) using specialized tools and platforms, specifically, R, Python, SQL, and/or SAS.
- Ability to understand scenarios and requirements within business processes for building analytics, develop scripts to generate desired output, validate results with media customers, document results, maintain a repository of analytics, and schedule the automated execution of certain analytics for the purpose of continuous auditing/monitoring.
- Must demonstrate the ability to profile data using data analytic software and provide media teams with insight into trends, anomalies, and unusual transactions that can be evidence of control gaps, data quality issues, lack of adequate monitoring, fraud, or process improvement opportunities.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or Accounting
- Master’s Degree preferred