We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for the past four consecutive years, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE magazine’s first-ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years, and we were ranked #10 in FORTUNE magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, remaining in the top 30 for the past 14 years.
The Data Analyst serves as the front line for requests for the Analytics team. We support the ad hoc queries that the Analytics team fields on a daily basis and provide the routine reporting to provide our clients with key insights and visibility. This team member will use a wide variety of tools and data sets to provide solutions to the business and partner with all business areas within the company and sister companies. Data Analysts need to be adaptable and flexible to jump into new endeavors and initiatives as every day will be different, providing new challenges and questions.
- Responsible for condensing large, often complex data and theory into clear, concise and easy-to-understand observations
- Conduct analysis on large volumes of data to look at performance, quality and trending
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions, identify points of interest and ways to improve the process based on those results
- Understand and apply tools for gathering data and performing analysis
- Run reports and report results on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between teams to gather and communicate essential information for process improvement
- Two or more years of workplace experience (or other relevant experience)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Has midlevel Excel skills, including: VLOOKUP Function, pivot tables and formulas
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation preparation
- Has excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work equally well individually or as part of a team
- Has an aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.