ASRC Federal DOJ AFPS a subsidiary of ASRC Federal Holding Company, is seeking a Data Analyst/Driver Messenger in anticipation of a favorable award of the upcoming
Data Analyst/Driver Messenger
Some offices require a Data Analyst to occasionally perform driver and messenger
activities specifically related to the Asset Forfeiture Program. These activities consist of Data
Analyst tasks and the following:
* Operation of Government vehicles, Contractor vehicles in performance of
contract requirements, and seized conveyances in the custody of the Government
* Delivery of messages, documents, packages and mail to business concerns or
* Delivery of seized assets (including high value and confidential) in accordance
with approved Government requirements
* Maintain a log of items received and delivered
A Data Analyst/Driver Messenger must meet the qualifications for a Data have a safe driving record.
• High School diploma or equivalent, and/or 1 year work experience in a related field required.
• 1 year work experience in related field required.
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries offers a stimulating and challenging work environment, competitive compensation packages, career advancement opportunities, and educational benefits to enhance professional skills.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
High School Diploma / (GED)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Data Analyst (General)