Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
At Collins Aerospace, were dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems were driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
- Data research to identify key performance indicators
- Develop reporting and analytics for productivity measurement
- Utilize analytics to identify trends and opportunities
- Develop standard procedures for executing reports
- Engage in special projects at direction of management
Key attributes of the ideal candidate:
- A self-starter with the ability to manage time-sensitive projects with limited supervision
- Results-oriented, customer-focused with a bias for continuous improvement
- Experience analyzing data and troubleshooting uncommon scenarios
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player with a positive attitude
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
Requires US citizenship or permanent residence (green card).
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms