Qualys is seeking a Sales Finance Data Analyst with strong experience in Anaplan (and other financial systems), data management and an interest in helping automate reporting and financial analysis. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining Master Data standards and items within the Qualys systems and monitoring and validating the integrity of data as well as supporting corrective actions related to variances to standard. He/she will also help maintain systems and manage information used for financial administration and key financial metrics and reporting.
Qualys is the leading provider of Security and Compliance Cloud Software Solutions. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions helps businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Used by more than 9,300 customers, excluding security consulting firms, in over 100 countries, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100, the Qualys Cloud Platform performs more than 3 billion IP scans/audits a year resulting in over 1 trillion security events.
* 2+ years of hands on experience in building Anaplan models and Anaplan administration supporting multiple business functions and users.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ability to understand and build automated Excel models from scratch; VBA, SQL and ODBC knowledge preferred
* 2+ years of experience with master data management in an ERP or CRM system; NetSuite and Salesforce preferred.
* Data organization and management skills. Technical expertise with data models, data import methodologies, database design development, and data mining; preferred experience with a BI tool
* Knowledge of Sales Finance (Revenue Forecasting and Reporting) and Sales Operations (Territory/Quota Management) functions preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Accounting/Finance/Business or related field preferred
* Implement, optimize, and maintain Anaplan and augment it with a separate data warehouse as needed
* Build and support complex Planning and Forecasting models using the Anaplan platform.
* Build Anaplan Visualizations
* Help set up and automate reporting and charting and analyze trends and patterns
* Create, maintain, monitor and analyze all master data in ERP & CRM and integrated solutions
* Ensure and enhance data quality and train users to ensure continuity of results
* Provide creative yet logical approaches to solving data problems
* Perform various levels of data validation across multiple systems
* Create and manage the data dictionary to support change management efforts
* Maintain policies and procedures to ensure uniform, accurate, and consistent data are present
* Provide testing support for upgrades and releases, including integration testing from various sources to target systems
* Assist in setting up hierarchies and maintain consistency across different systems
* Assist with data and analysis requests, providing detailed backups and explanations as needed
* An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude and a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything
* Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision making skills and ability to analyze and manipulate data; logical, process-based approach to problem solving with an ability to learn and apply new information
* Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience having gathered, structured, monitored, and validated data to ensure data integrity and detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis several times over before submitting for review
* Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills capable of working across functions to get buy-in on best practices
* Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications