CarSaver, a fast-growing automotive technology and marketing company, is looking for a talented Data Analyst to help revolutionize the way the world buys cars.
CarSaver is actively working with multiple Fortune 100 companies to give consumers a fun, fast and easy way to buy, finance and insure their next car. If you have a proven track record and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that celebrates creativity and demonstrated excellence, CarSaver invites you to apply for this position.
As the Data Analyst, you will play a VITAL role in the success of our organization. As a key team member, you will be expected to be ORGANIZED, to have a POSITIVE attitude, and to consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly. Those with a mastery of these skills must apply!
We are looking for a spectacular, RAZOR SHARP Data Analyst with the ability to keep the big picture in focus while addressing the unique operational challenges we face daily. The right person will have the unique ability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Organize and drive multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines
- Develop requirements and timelines to help drive projects through to completion
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team environment to drive initiatives
- 5+ years’ experienced as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- PROACTIVE: eager to take initiative and follow-through tasks
- HIGHLY organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a Fast-Paced environment
- An excellent COMMUNICATOR, collaborator, and relationship-builder
PERKS- Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Endless Advancement Opportunities