Job Title: FullStack .Net Developer(Angular2)
Location: Remote (Round Rock, TX)
Duration: 6 Months
- 8+ years of experience
- Related experience testing web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
- Angular JS is preference
- Proficiency with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming
- Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
- Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
Please email your resume for consideration to Click here to Apply/ Sivar AT kyyba . com
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.