Bio-Rad is looking for a Data Analyst I. The key business projects will include team activities, data analyses and reports development, validation, training, release in Power BI for all identified Customer-Centric Global Supply Chain metrics. Will also support Technical Lead with data automation strategy and initiatives.
- Perform data analyses using analytical models and mathematical analysis.
- Uses data analysis/modeling to create new reports; troubleshoots and modifies existing reports.
- Analyze existing data records, summarize quality and recommend solutions for compliance and standardization opportunities.
- Partners with team members in various business units and functions to support new and ongoing business reporting, analytical and training needs.
- Develops reports that analyze opportunities for standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 0-3 years’ experience managing databases, providing timely user support, and writing reports, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Operational knowledge of the business area they serve and the operations within the dedicated supported operation.
- Strong quantitative skills with proficiency in data analysis (SAP/MS Access) modeling (MS Excel), and presenting (MS PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Working knowledge of ETL tools such as SQL, VBA, and Alteryx.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new data models and functions.
- Ability to perform statistical reporting, including skill in composing logical, detailed, and analytical reports.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.