The Data Analyst II (Research) performs statistical analyses for translational and clinical research studies.
- Use SAS, STATA and/or R for performing cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses using translational and clinical data.
- Manage and clean clinical research data, and convert between different file formats as needed (Access, STATA, SAS, and Excel).
- Create clean, formatted datasets with accompanying data dictionaries for both internal and external use.
- Work with our research team of basic and clinical scientists to ensure organization and accuracy of study data.
- Participate in the preparation of grants, scientific publications and presentations; confirm analytic methodology; create data tables and figures.
- Supervise data entry of work-study and other project assistants, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Masters’ Degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or public health
- Minimum 1 year experience as an analyst, biostatistician experience preferred
- SAS certification preferred
- Advanced knowledge in SAS
- Strong skills in statistical analysis and writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
Joslin Diabetes Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision