Our client is hiring for an exciting role doing DATA ANALYTICS with potential growth to gain experience as a JR. PROJECT MANAGER. Main responsibilities include receiving, reviewing, entering data and ensuring accuracy of all data recorded. This position works closely with management to identify and implement solutions based upon data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works directly with Continuous Improvement Manager and other departmental managers with key
input and voice towards operational excellence.
* Works as a "Change Agent" to identify and implement best practices.
* Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
* Contacts prepares of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
* Confirms accuracy of data.
* Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
* Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered.
* Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
* Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
* Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.