Elbit Systems of America/KMC is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to support our office located in Merrimack, NH. The Analyst will support the Medical Device Industry, they will correspond with customers and suppliers continually using weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly data and metrics to plan, manage and build stronger relationships. This Data and Metrics focused position will support customer communication and reduce defects internally and at the supplier and manage our relationship with our parent company. The Analyst will assist with driving accuracy and consistency in reporting and communications.
The position will support data coordination and analysis as requested and prioritized by management. Revises, analyzes and maintains data reports and conducts analysis. Prepares management and statistical summaries and reports to assist upper management in decision-making and improvement. Assists in determining means to obtain appropriate data and ensures accuracy and integrity of the data. Assists in analysis and implementation of current processes.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of related experience; Associate's degree and 2-4 years of related; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are needed to gather information and understand internal customer needs.
- Experience collecting, reporting and analyzing data is required.
- Experience working with Qlikview for data reporting is a plus.
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
- Experience working in a Lean and Six Sigma environment is preferred.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines and deliver accurate results.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively.