Powered by AI and machine learning, MotiveMetrics (SaaS) creates the optimal paid search environment guaranteeing the best ads show against targeted search queries. Through the power of Human + Machine, our platform dynamically creates and manages account structures, identifies and deploys new keywords, and generates winning ad copy automatically, at scale.
MotiveMetrics is devoted to developing and empowering every team member to dramatically impact our customers business and their returns on paid search ad spend. Leveraging our AI software you will use cutting-edge technology to advance your skill set well beyond industry norms to be the best in performance-based marketing and an expert in the field of acquisition marketing. You will thrive in our entrepreneurial, fast-paced, team environment where people matter and make a difference every day. We are a passionate team of data-driven professionals continuously learning and teaching. We are experiencing high growth and offer fast, career advancement.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing large sets of data from our clients Paid Search accounts and working with an Account Manager and Creative Analyst to identify insights, themes and trends within that data. That analysis will result in actionable steps taken within the account, with the goal of improving account performance as it relates to the client’s business objectives. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in paid search, but above all else, they must have a desire to dive into the data and uncover insights, themes and trends that aren’t necessarily obvious. They will need to have a positive attitude, ability to work within a team environment and manage a number of different clients and priorities.
What You Will Do:
- Work with and learn from a team of experts
- Analyze data and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives, including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for our customers
- Work with a variety of customers across industry categories and manage the daily execution of paid search campaigns to improve business outcomes
- Learn, develop and implement performance-driven campaign strategies and optimizations for customers leveraging our AI software
- Understand customer business models, products/services, verticals, and competition to create and manage campaigns that drive true business profitability and growth
- Have a great attitude and ability to work in a team environment. You will be working directly with Account Managers and a Creative Team to manage the client relationship, communicate campaign results, and develop short- and long-term strategies towards meeting our client’s business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in a data analytics, math, or science discipline
- Advanced knowledge of paid search channels and concepts
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Analyst
- Superior Excel skills
- Proficiency with a statistical programming environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Possess a "big picture" perspective, but immediately willing to roll up your sleeves, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive health benefits
- Expert training and professional development
- Learning & Development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial, supportive, and fun environment where everyone's ideas matter
- Flexible work schedule
- Meals, snacks, and all that stuff