We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Data Analyst will collect, analyze and interpret data in support of contracting and provider relations activities for PIH Health.
- Advanced skills with Excel
- Advanced skills with Microsoft
- Proficient in MS SQL Script
- Proven experience as a healthcare Data Analyst
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Competence in converting data analysis into meaningful and useful information and makes recommendations
- Good organizations skills
- Be creative with presentation of data and making recommendations to senior leadership.
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and open minded
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and experienced in the use of other MS Office programs, including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Able to learn quickly and identify and solve problems
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or relevant area isrequired.
- A minimum oftwo (2) years of experience in data analysis is required.
- A minimum oftwo (2) years of experience in T-SQL scripting.
- Four (4) years of experience in data analysis with progressively increased responsibility preferred.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V