Are you an analytical guru who gets excited by answering novel questions with data? Close your eyes and picture your ideal workday. Do you yearn to dig deep into diverse and challenging data sets to understand what’s truly going on and tell actionable stories through compelling visualizations packed with insights? Keurig Dr Pepper is seeking an Applied Analytics Analyst to join our growing Advanced Analytics & Data Visualization team. Your efforts will directly-drive strategic conversations and you will work alongside a highly engaged, innovative and fun-loving Data & Analytics team.
You will use your business savvy, keen eye for detail, passion for business partnership and top-notch data management and analytical skills to leverage data to drive strategy. You will analyze the performance of our beverage products in the field through consumer feedback, dig deep into manufacturing data to proactively uncover inefficiencies and quality issues while also conducting other analysis to support decision-making across the company. You will create business intelligence dashboards in Tableau, share insightful take-aways and root-cause backed with data, promptly respond to ad-hoc analytical/data requests, develop predictive and classification models to bring new competencies to the business and efficiently organize/prepare complex data utilizing Snowflake, SQL and other data tools.
- Be a go-to expert for analytics in your domain areas: To start, own components of Beverage Quality Data & Analytics, learn the subject matter and how data is applied, manage recurring data work and assist strategy development alongside leadership, engineers and functional teams
- Embody a true partner: Capture the "why", propose solution design and map out development plans for analytical projects with your business partners, deliver on-time and on-point
- Bring the analytical horsepower: Iteratively develop impactful dashboards and ad-hoc analytics in partnership with your colleagues consisting of the right visualization approaches for the audience, data and business problem. Your solutions will drive quality assurance/improvement initiatives, monitor the voice of the customer and support deep root-cause analysis
- Be a data whisperer: Extract, transform, load and manage numerous data sets in Snowflake including defining relationships, validating values and harmonization
- Get curious: Build data models and statistical analysis to uncover trends, automate tasks and predict likely future outcomes
- Shape the future: Innovate and improve our technical solutions and practices. Share your ideas on how we can better manage data, communicate analytical findings, build our models, democratize data, choose what tools we use, etc. We are highly collaborative and value your team-player mentality
- Enrich our data: Discover new data sources and determine their effectiveness, accuracy, value, integration plan and potential applications
- Be a data coach: Educate and upskill your business partners’ analytics skills so that they can more independently fish for data/answers and you can focus more on high-value strategic work
- Advocate for our IT needs: Work closely within IT and with external partners on data platform architecture, analytics tools and help shape a future-ready toolset
- Evangelize: Show the power of a data-driven culture across the enterprise including developing methods, controls and solutions that ensure consistent application and use of data while making it accessible, understandable and relevant
- 7+yrs of overall data & analytics experience with demonstrated business savvy to quickly understand what’s needed and deliver fact-based insights and guidance. Experience must include dashboarding, ETL and data-mining/modeling for both fast response ad-hoc requests and longer-term complex projects. Must also be highly skilled in Excel.
- 4+ years of deep working experience with SQL stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and/or cloud data warehousing solutions (Snowflake) and comfort with complex ETL, job scheduling and data cleansing including efficient data engineering for BI
- 3+ years of Tableau experience (or similar BI tool) including complex dashboard design, data modeling, calculations and visual best practices. Demonstrated experience of polished and interactive visualizations that clearly convey the key insights and "story" of the data
- Strong business partnering skills including requirements gathering, iterative partner-focused development/testing and roll-out/training with a deep understanding of business drivers and the value/purpose of your work
- High learning agility, insatiable curiosity and a teacher-mentality who takes pride in inspiring and training others
- Entrepreneurial can-do spirit, team-player, continuous improvement mindset with a relentless desire to iterate and enhance
- Ability to think creatively, overcome ambiguity and see change/challenges as opportunities to be exploited
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment while communicating and influencing effectively at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Math, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Finance, Business Analytics or related quantitative discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- Advanced degree in Applied Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics
- Quality/EHS, Supply Chain, Manufacturing experience
- Experience working Agile and leveraging project management best practices
- 2+ years of Applied Analytics and/or Data Science work including Python/R, predictive modeling and statistical analysis. Six Sigma certification a plus.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role