Join a solid organization, where you can make a real difference. Work in a tight knit group, with a family feel.
Data Analyst/Report Developer – Healthcare/Medical/Statistics/SQL (Contract & Permanent Hire)
- Gather, analyze, report, and present trends in healthcare/medical data.
- Develop forecasting, data mining, statistical analysis, and quality analysis.
- Aggregate clinical and financial data from internal and external systems.
- Data parsing, merging, sending/receiving, integration, validation, and cleansing.
- Utilize relational database, data warehouse/data mart, and BI/ETL tools.
- SQL Server: T-SQL or PL/SQL scripting, queries, stored procedures, etc
- Develop analytical approaches, validation routines, templates and formats.
- Reports include clinical outcomes, costs/payments, performance, ad hoc, etc.
- Develop and conduct presentations for healthcare, business, and technical audiences.
- Gather and document business requirements and technical requirements.
- Assist with project scope, estimates/work breakdown (WBS), and tracking.
- Assist with deployments, upgrades, enhancements, maintenance, & support.
- Collaborate with business and IT groups to identify and resolve system issues.
- 3+ years of data mining, statistics, forecasting, and/or reporting experience
- 3+ years in Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Pharmacy, and/or Insurance
- Relational database (RDBMS) platforms like MS SQL Server
- SQL Server/TSQL and/or Oracle/PLSQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Data Warehouse (DW)/Data Mart, MS Access, PowerPoint, and/or Excel
- Business Intelligence (BI) and/or Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) preferred
- EMR/EHR, HEDIS, MIPS, CPC+, ACO, and/or OCM nice to have (not required)
- Persivia/DiagnosisOne/Soliton, EDDI/EDI, and/or FTP nice to have (not required)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Healthcare Information Systems, Bio-Statistics, Epidemiology or related field preferred