Gather data from multiple systems, analyze data, integrate data, validate data for accuracy and develop reports/scripts/inquiries to aid with process improvements and business decisions. Performs data conversions.
- Work collaboratively with various departments, teams and technical resources to analyze and define data reporting needs of the business.
- Gather data from multiple systems, analyze, integrate, validate data for accuracy and develop reports, scripts, queries to aid with decision-making and process improvements for the business.
- Design, build, test, implement and document reports.
- Maintain and customize existing reports and interfaces that supply reporting data.
- Function as a liaison between the business and group on all reporting needs.
- Maintain all data sources and ensure backups are adequate to support data recovery.
- Assist local IT with database issues where needed.
- High School diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
- 3 + years of Analyst/reporting experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office (Excel, Word) and SQL
- Knowledge of business object is required
- Knowledge of SAP BI/BW/HANA is required
- Knowledge of SQL is required
- Experience with dashboard design tools such as Lumira/PowerBI/Tableau is required
- Understanding modelling in data warehouse environments required
- Knowledge of crystal reports and other general report writing tools required
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet deadlines while maintaining high quality work and a good overall attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Detail-oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for quality - able to drive change that creates meaningful business value
Perfetti Van Melle, USA is a EOE, M/F/D/V and AAP Employer