As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Perform hands-on work with data analysis, validation and quality assurance, while working as a full-time on-site staff at the customer facility. Candidate must have at 5-7 years of professional and proven experience in a related role.
- Understand the customers’ business processes, the underlying data, and cross-cutting data sets for various systems within the customers’ business unit.
- Understand the business needs and using the knowledge of the data, prepare meaningful reports using datasets available through existing systems and datasets external to the customer unit.
- Support dissemination and distribution of data and reports.
- Perform data validation and quality assurance.
- Ensure data integrity between the different cross cut reports produced through the system.
- Research and identify root cause/data issues.
- Support data analysis to study outliers and to understand the health of new programs within the customer unit.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports, and manage conflicting priorities and customer expectations.
- Perform periodic check-ins with the customer unit management for status and feedback.
- Perform periodic status check-ins with the internal delivery/program manager.
- Identify gaps in the system and communicate them to the solution project leads/program manager.
- Document the unmet data needs of stakeholders for reporting purposes.
- Expertise in one or more areas of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support or Business Analysis is required.
- Domain knowledge in Healthcare and Grants Management is preferred. Federal government experience is strongly preferred.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- 5 to 7 years of professional and proven experience in a related role
- Expertise in using Tableau, SQL, and Excel to build analysis to derive insights from data
- Expertise in using R and Python language for developing predictive analytics models
- Experience in data retrieval, manipulation, analysis, and presentation using visualizations
- Experience working with SAS is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel with knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLookup, and other advanced functions
- Experience with other data analytics tools such as RapidMiner and MicroStrategy
- Experience and/or understanding of JIRA
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support, Business Analysis
- Domain knowledge in Healthcare and Grants Management is preferred. Federal government experience is strongly preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Statistics, Healthcare Analytics or related field is required.
$89,015.00 - $124,613.00 /yearWhat is this?
Data Analyst (General)
Data Analyst (General)