Patterson Dental is looking for a Data Analyst to join the Customer Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible to leverage data to identify areas of customer growth and retention. As the data analyst you will help inform decisions, answer questions and solve problems for the benefit of the customer, business and/or to drive business improvements.
Additionally, you will be responsible to understand trends and deliver actionable insights to the business, especially the field sales organization and field leadership, in a concise, timely and repeatable manner.
If you are looking for a role where you will have high impact on the company’s growth and retention strategies and would like to help inform important decision making this is the position for you!
- Understand the opportunity, question being asked or decision to be made.
- Use this to inform data variables, data collection, and source data needed which could be in-house or from a third party.
- Acquire information about specific topics and data sets leveraging key business partners at the corporate office, NGS and/or in the field organization.
- M anipulate and analyze data in a timely manner to meet the needs of the project/business.
- Identify and understand trends and insights that are revealed in the analysis.
- Interpret and present findings in comprehensive reports or presentations.
- Report insights/metrics (especially weekly scorecards) in a repeatable way focusing on high quality output ensuring that the data results are consistent, accurate, reliable and reusable.
- Deliver growth, retention and at risk customer insights to the field organization leveraging a third party insight tool.
- Partner with sales enablement to deliver these actionable insights via a CRM tool helping drive field engagement and usage success.
- Work cross functionally with category leaders to identify product growth opportunities.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Protect the organization’s data assets making sure data is secure and properly maintained.
- Where possible advance data visualization to enhance data/scorecard delivery. Experience with a visualization tool is not a pre-qualification for this position.
- Perform other Data Analyst job related duties as assigned.
- with ability to write and communicate complex ideas into easily understood terms.
- Ability to work efficiently within deadlines and to provide regular status updates.
- Proactive, organized self-starter and able to prioritize work
- Experience working with a field based sales organization is highly desired.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.