Location: San Bruno, CA
Partner with the Biz Compliance Operations team to define & gather requirements to build client frameworks to track the effectiveness of key businesses strategies and processes
- Weave stories with meaningful insight from data to help drive decisions and prove impact
- Using BI skills, business acumen and creativity, build data models/dashboards, build and automate reporting, and generate insight to enable leaders to quickly and accurately see how the key businesses and processes are performing.
- Understand stakeholder business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis, including scoping and structuring the problem with stakeholders, generating creative ideas, researching possible solutions and technologies, recommending an appropriate solution, leading and/or performing the implementation, and presenting results
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience collecting, managing and synthesizing data sets and information from sources, statistical modeling, data mining and data analysis using SQL
- Proficiency in data modeling, developing data sets and creating data visualizations using tools such as Looker, client Dashboards, Data Studio, Tableau or similar technologies.
- Strong data manipulation skills developing queries to answer business questions
- Business Analyst Experience
- 2-4 years of analytical problem solving, program or operational management experience
- Experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, business strategy, operations consulting, marketing or a related field.
- Strong strategic aptitude for analyzing complex and nuanced material and synthesizing and distilling that information into clear narratives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to work across teams and regions to coordinate and manage large projects.
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment, strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting work to stakeholders
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, including regressions
- Experience with client Analytics/Data Studio
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of
race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.