Our eCommerce partner is looking for a Data Analyst with 3-5 years of experience to join the Affiliate & Media Partnership Team. This person will evaluate individual programs, report findings to channel managers, and make recommendations based on their findings.
Title: Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Contract Terms: 12 months
Start Date: 11/26
Hourly Pay Range: 51-60
Remote Candidates: No
Work Authorization: US Citizen, GC, or EAD
Top 3 Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Analytics; eCommerce experience is strongly preferred
- SQL, Adobe Analytics, Tableau
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field strongly preferred
- Conduct ongoing reporting and analysis to ensure programs meet their ROAS commitments, including identifying key business opportunities for efficiency.
- Make recommendations on the incremental value of partnerships and suggest frameworks for determining how to measure incremental revenue.
- Ensure that proper campaign tracking is in place and guide teams toward an efficient taxonomy as the channel continues to expand broadly across the media and affiliate publisher space.
- Create presentation material on performance and competitive benchmarks to be shared at various levels within the organization.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178