Job DescriptionJob #: 1039615
Financial Operations Analyst
- Manual consolidation of data from multiple systems into crisp & well organized executive reports & presentations frequently
- Routinely perform complex financial analysis to determine budget vs actuals in multiple spend categories
- Review purchase requisitions and orders for accuracy
- Monthly, quarterly, & YTD forecasting based on financial trends such as contractor headcount spend and budget vs actuals reporting
- Monthly forecast changes (G&A and capital expenses) and create various forecasting
- Provide visibility and impact of MoM/QoQ variances within all IT Eng cost centers signaling stakeholder’s data driven decisions.
- Support ongoing ad hoc reporting for finance teams
- Verify data quality and analyze reporting figures
- Highly analytical with proficiency in MS Excel & Google sheets, and experience with data manipulation skills (Vlookup, Conditional formatting, Formulas, Pivot Tables, Power Query, etc.)
- 2-3 year of experience purchasing and being a part of a technical organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks — excellent at prioritization, planning, and working with peers in a cross-functional setting.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Rapid response to emergent data requests
- Demonstrated competence with financial systems such as Coupa & Oracle
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting, fiscal and reporting principles
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.