REI Systems is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will procure, decipher, and present data to our government clients to help them improve efficiency and effectiveness of their processes. Your contributions will make an impact on the critical missions of our government clients, solving challenges that aim to improve millions of lives across the globe.
- Perform hands-on work with data retrieval, data manipulation, data analysis, and exploration
- Understand the customers’ business processes, the underlying data, and cross-cutting data sets for various systems within the customers’ business unit
- Develop intuitive and actionable dashboards with human-centered design principles
- Conduct statistical analysis, including correlations, regressions, and cluster analysis
- Write statistical analysis in R language, prepare models, and deploy Shiny apps
- Support dissemination and distribution of data and reports
- Support data retrieval from complex database schemas and write efficient Extract Transform Load (ETL) routines.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and manage priorities and customer expectations
- Perform data validation and quality assurance
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed.
- 3 to 5 years of professional and proven experience in a related role
- Expertise in using Tableau, SQL, and Excel to build analysis to derive insights from data
- Expertise in using R and Python language for developing predictive analytics models
- Experience in data retrieval, manipulation, analysis, and presentation using visualizations
- Experience working with SAS is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel with knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLookup, and other advanced functions
- Experience with other data analytics tools such as RapidMiner and MicroStrategy
- Experience and/or understanding of JIRA
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support, Business Analysis
- Domain knowledge in Healthcare and Grants Management is preferred. Federal government experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Healthcare Analytics, or related field
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience
This position requires US citizenship.
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.