|Reference # :||19-11271||Title :||Data Analyst|
|Location :||Waynesboro, GA|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/11/2019 / 09/25/2020|
Day-to-Day Responsibilities/ Work Activities:
• Serve as a resource for the Project Controls department with specific expertise in data
analytics, forecasting, and scorecard analyses.
• Collect data from various sources, interpret and analyze results using statistical
provide insightful analytical reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection techniques, data analytics, and other
strategies that verify statistical accuracy and quality.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators, identifying
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
Required Skill Set:
• Proven working experience as a data analyst with strong analytical skills with the ability
to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with strong
attention to detail and accuracy.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and
• Expert-level experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management
Desired Skill Set:
• Experience with Power Bl.
• Demonstrated self-reliance and resourcefulness, methodical in planning and performing.
• Ability to develop and maintain mutually-beneficial professional relationships throughout