Data Analytics BI Architect
- Atleast 8 to 10 years of Experience in BI
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Deep experience in assessing the requirements for Azure cloud based solution (ADLS, Databricks, monitoring services)
- Solicit and translate business needs into requirements for data objects including metrics; attributes; reports; and dashboards
- Build data visualization reports and tools for self-service consumption using visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Extract; analyze and model relevant data from various data sources.
- Ability to design and build Dashboards on Power BI, Tableau
- Develop new techniques to process large data sets; address quantitative problems; and recommend white spaces for experimentation.
- Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets; quality; metrics and insights.
- Think outside the box to deliver innovative solutions to core business problems and client needs.
- Draft concise documents communicating results to stakeholders; visualizing data where beneficial to drive decision-making.