- The Data Architect position defines database organizations, standards, controls, procedures and documentation across all software products both on premise and cloud-based.
- This position provides experienced technical expertise in the definition, design and creation of a data architecture environment for massively scalable reporting and analytics on a cloud-based platform.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in design of database schemes and performing data modeling (logical and physical models).
- Reviews the existing database design and data management procedures and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Develop technical documentation as needed.
- Architect, develop, validate and communication Business Intelligence (BI) solutions like dashboards, reports, KPIs, instrumentation, and alert tools.
- Define data architecture requirements for cross-product integration within and across cloud-based platforms
- Provide architectural support for integrating data with external and internal data sources.
- Perform thorough analysis of complex data and recommend actionable strategies.
- Effectively translate data modeling and BI requirements into the design process.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in data modeling (including conceptual, logical and physical data models) and Business Intelligence solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading ETL work using data migration tool kits.
- 4-6 years of experience in Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experience with big data such as Teradata, Hadoop, SAP HANA, Cassandra etc.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and decision support systems.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material and adhere to worldwide data security and Experience writing documentation for design and feature requirements.
- Experience developing data-intensive applications on cloud-based architectures and infrastructures such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills