At REI Systems, we deliver solutions that make a difference and empower people. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for fostering our fun and caring environment. REI Systems is looking for a great all-around Data Architect who will play a leadership role in providing technical solutions to the data warehousing, business intelligence and data analytics projects within our programs.
This position will play a pivotal role in supporting the enhancement, and development of a modern data analytics program. His/her responsibility is to provide technical solutions to the ever-growing needs of the customers in data management, warehousing and analytics areas. Manage customer-facing delivery projects in the agile delivery culture.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
- Demonstrates experience of delivering projects that focuses on data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, data management and advanced analytics including R or python.
- Demonstrates experience of architecting & design Azure and AWS based data analytics solution.
- Demonstrates leadership skills to manage project resources and cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Passionate about solving complex data architecture, data warehousing and advanced analytics problems.
- Conceptualizes viable technical solutions that meets customer objectives and project requirements within the cost and schedule constraints.
- Act as SME for customer-facing project delivery for business intelligence, data management, and data analytics projects aimed at government – Federal, State, and Local.
- Provide thought leadership for innovative data solutions to establish a standard industry language for analyzing new and emerging technologies.
- Support proposal development, new customer demos, and other pre-sales activities.
- Develop knowledge articles and other pieces of thought leadership to advance REI’s positioning.
- Works with and through both functional and technical project team members to deliver products in an agile manner.
- Work with team leaders and data analysts in resolving complex technical and operational issues.
- Diligently manages risks and mitigates or manage issues associated with project delivery.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics, business intelligence, computer science, economics, statistics, or mathematics is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau and Microsoft Azure technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Data Management, Reporting,
- Governance and Dashboard development.
- 1-3 years of professional team building experience supporting / managing projects
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- This position requires US Citizenship or Green Card
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience