Please contact Julia Harvey directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month contract- potential extension
Services to be performed
We are currently seeking a Database Engineer to join our Release Management team at our Seattle location in the Data Center Life Cycle team, Infrastructure, AWS We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive change, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support issue resolution and ability to capture and act on customer feedback
- Review, design and develop data models in conjunction with the application development teams
- Participates in the coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities
- Configure the Agile PLM system, in adherence to business requirements, system administration, customizations etc
- Facilitating and leading process mapping, data collection, process learning and continuous improvements
- Coordinating changes to configuration management processes with engineering, manufacturing, and other support stakeholders
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and ensures compliance with configuration management policies, security best practices, and standard database best practices.
- Support stakeholders in troubleshooting both application, database, and business process issues
- Work closely with key stakeholders to design and implement database configurations to meet business process and application
Requirements/ required skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of at least one of the Programming Languages like Python, Java etc.
- Good understanding of database management systems and skilled in SQL and BI tools preferred skills
- Experience with SQL to extract data from Oracle EBS for Manufacturing and Quality analytics.
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customer groups
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment
- Proven ability to work with and influence peers and management and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Understanding of AWS cloud environment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178