As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
This position collects the samples to build the library according to the run orders and sequence runs required for instrument application.
- Instrument USB setup of the run orders and sequence runs for stability and data collection
- Perform temp cal procedure for each instrument
- Perform the stability/drift/filter wheel testing for each instrument
- Document instrument issues into the Production tracking log
- Update service instrument into the Customer Service tracking log
- Rad profile the instrument to verify it is within limits for pass/fail and complete form for instrument file
- Collect the samples to build the library for each instrument
- Once data collection is complete on an instrument, transfer paperwork and USB to Calibration
- Perform reshot when there are problems with data set
- Interface with Engineering, revalidating of any new run orders/special data collection
- Maintain samples through daily sample cleaning and changing the film on the mining samples
- Create instrument file folders and filing for completed instruments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Self-motivated while flexible and able to work well with others and as a team
- Proven attention to detail and concern for a high standard of quality
- High School Diploma and experience in a light industrial environment preferred
- Usual and customary office conditions
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.