Do you have a passion for construction? Are you interested in data collection? Do you love the flexibility of working part-time one full day a week?
If so, then you might be a great fit for a new part-time Data Collector position with Headway Workforce Solutions! Our client bridges the gap between construction and artificial intelligence, by building a world-class platform for owners and developers. They are a blend of computer vision experts and industry veterans.
For this Data Collector role, you will be collecting data on construction sites using 360-degree imaging equipment.
Why You’ll Love Working On This Project:
- Competitive Pay
- Part-time work schedules working two to three days per week
- Consistent work for the length of the project
- Paid training – Typically 20 hours
As a Data Collector you will:
- Review architectural plans before visiting the site
- Walk the entire floor of the site to capture 100% of the construction site
- Walk with equipment in a backpack in order to capture all data (360-degree pictures)
- Transfer the captured data after the walk through using a high-speed internet connection
- Work one full day per week
What We Require from You:
- Ability to physically walk the construction site with the equipment in your backpack and camera above your hard hat
- OSHA 10 certification or commitment to obtain certification within one month of hire
- Commitment to work the duration of the project
- Must have high speed internet connection in your home
- Ability to work two to three full days per week for the duration of the project
- Must be comfortable with mobile devices and computer hardware
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, talk, see, and hear
- Ability to walk and stand for the entirety of an 8-hour shift
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms
- Carry a backpack with digital equipment on your back weighing approximately 25 pounds for the entirety of an 8-hour shift while walking the job site
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must wear a hard hat while on the job site at all times
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.