Bilingual positions available!
The Data Coordination Rep is responsible for obtaining complete and accurate confirmation of verbal orders from prescribing physicians.
• Reviews documents for qualification and completeness
• Generates accurate documents to be mailed to physicians for completion signature and date
• Generates renewal documents in a timely fashion
• Performs followup on daily files and various reports to ensure the timely receipt of documentation
• Documents information in computerized data management system
• Communicates with existing customers via telephone
• High School diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Minimum of one year clerical/office experience
• Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Must pass a Federal Background Check in order to obtain Missouri Pharmacy Technician License
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled