The CCAR Data Custodian Analyst working closely with the Business Unit and Data Steward Analyst on tactical and strategic solutions for data governance, integrity, and management.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the financial services industry required.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience working with business financial statement spreads, and loan documentation required.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of Loan Accounting Systems (AFS/FIS), collateral monitoring systems
* Knowledge of Moody's RiskOrigins
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning and problem solving skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
* Ability to adapt to tight deadlines
* Strong process skills
* Attention to detail.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with knowledge of vlook-up, logical statements, pivot tables, macros
* Knowledge of CCAR or other regulatory reporting
* Ability to work independently with light to moderate supervision in various areas of responsibility
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled