The Data Analytics Team is looking for passionate and versatile Data Engineer to support with the collection, processing and analysis of vehicle, user, and third‐party data.
Join the Connected Car Journey - We’re driving innovation with automotive manufacturers to create intuitive connected car solutions. Our easy to‐use, intelligent interface incorporates personalized information to provide a unique driver‐centric experience all while reducing driver distraction and keeping eyes on the road.
- Define and build the data pipelines that combine vehicle data and third‐party content that will enable better, faster, data driven infotainment services.
- Collaborate as part of a cross‐functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation Big Data analytics applications.
- Build efficient storage for structured and unstructured data.
- Develop and deploy distributed computing Big Data applications using Open Source frameworks like Apache Spark, HBase and Kafka on AWS Cloud.
- Utilize programming languages like Java, Scala, Python and Open Source NoSQL databases.
- Build predictive analytics and recommendation engines using NLP and Machine Learning.
- Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance.
- 3+ years of experience with Java or Scala
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in data warehousing or analytics
- At least 1 years of ETL design, development and implementation experience
- At least 2 years Linux experience
- MS in Computer Science or computer related
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with the Hadoop Stack & Cloud computing (AWS)
- 1+ years of experience with SOLR or Elastic Search
- 1+ years of Python development experience
- Machine learning or NLP project experience
Location: Santa Clara, CA