Primary Location:US-CA-West Sacramento
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Our client inWest Sacramento, CAhas an immediate opening for aData Entryfor a 3month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
• High school diploma or equivalency
• Ability to key over 10,000 key strokes per hour with accuracy rate 99.5%
• Experience processing medical claims; preferably in Medicaid or Medicare
• Excellent attendance and written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient at carrying out assignments using the provided procedures and with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated multi-tasking skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.