- Full-time, Non-exempt, 12-month work year.
- Occasional evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Employment, responsibilities, compensation, or any other factor may be affected by changes in governmental regulations, the agency’s contracts, or at agency discretion.
SALARY: Range of Steps 1 – 5: $15.41/hr - $18.74/hr Initial Salary Placement: Step 1.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Ongoing Recruitment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Word processing (Microsoft Word and Excel) and computer literacy skills.
- General Clerical experience.
- Type forty words per minute accurately.
- Ability to correctly and effectively communicate in written and oral English.
- Two years data entry experience.
- Command of Spanish is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Interact with office personnel and teaching staff in a positive manner.*
- Data entry, word processing and typing.*
- Input and retrieve computer data.*
- Create computer reports as needed.*
- Assist with other office work.*
- Actively participate in in-service training.*
- Work effectively with other team members.*
- Read and implement all agency and program policies and procedures.*
- Promote full enrollment, and participate in recruitment of children as directed.
- Accurately complete all assigned paperwork and documentation, on a timely basis, according to agency policies and procedures.*
- Complete required monthly reports.*
- Other duties as assigned.
* Denotes essential job functions
- Works under direction of the Family Services Manager.
Benefits: Options for Learning provides flexible spending credits which can be applied toward the purchase of any of the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Plan, AFLAC, Dependent Care, 403(b) Retirement Savings, or a Cash out option. Options for Learning also provides 9 paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off, Basic Life Insurance coverage, Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost to its employees.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW