Basic Function: The primary function of the Auditor position is the timely review of same day driver paperwork to ensure accuracy of operational and payroll data.
Auditors provide customer service by assisting drivers with their end of shift paperwork duties. This paperwork is used to create billing records and operational statistics for SCR’s client’s. In addition, the paperwork is used to create driver payroll records. A major challenge of this position is maintaining efficiency and a positive attitude, while servicing the drivers, in a pressure-filled environment.
Key performance indicators for this position include:
1) Accurate and timely review of driver paperwork to identify discrepancies related to pick up/drop off time frames, mileage, and client addresses. These statistics impact billing and performance goals, as established;
2) Daily attendance; and,
3) Your ability to multi-task as indicated by number of drivers checked off, completing paperwork in a timely fashion, and other reporting requirements, e.g. AVL, illogical reporting.
- Maintains driver relations and supports driver processes in a positive manner;
- Maintains complete confidentiality of driver records;
- Maintains professionalism (conduct and appearance) in a high pressure environment;
- Provides quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Attends department/company meetings and trainings;
- Completes written reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Acts as a team player to achieve department and organizational goals;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, or GED equivalent;
- Computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Detail oriented and able to work with mathematical conversions;
- Strong customer service, verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills;
- Able to work under pressure, and meet reporting deadlines;
- Trapeze operating system experience preferred.
- Employee is required to work in an office setting in a cubicle where there is constant communication with co-workers.
- Employees generally work 40 hours; overtime is available through sign up, first come first serve.
- Requires flexible hours, including extended days and weekends and holidays as needed
- Employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a desk operating a computer.
- Visual acuity should be at a level where working on the computer will not inhibit vision.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. EOE.