Our client is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to input orders of supplies and customers. This is a temporary opportunity, but for the right person, there is potential to grow to a position of higher level.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer, account, and order information.
- Determines/follows entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting information on keyboard
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficient in Excel
- 10 Key by Touch
- Reliable attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with others
- Quick Thinker
- High Accuracy a must
- Willing to learn
- Cheery, personable attitude
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary
17.00 - 19.00 /hour